Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Manip | Robert Pattinson — Motorcycle

| |

Taste of the Forbidden Anonymous Contest wants your submissions

Give us the unusual, the taboo – elicit affairs between teacher and student, step-siblings or even Daddy's little princess seducing her Daddy's best friend. We want the drama, the adultery, the lust. We want hot sin and sex, and heat and all-consuming desire. Give us a taste of the forbidden...

So, I was chatting with my emo bestie HappyMess on Facebook and we were discussing Kristen Stewart and her alleged cheating on Robert Pattinson. Both her and I eventually came to the conclusion that things were not adding up correctly. Yes, the details are not all present, but the circumstances surrounding their afternoon rendezvous seemed a bit shady questionable on his part. That is all I will say on the matter.

I prefer to keep the majority of my opinions and thoughts to myself. I've witnessed despicable behaviors on Twitter and I do not want to be on the receiving end of it. Please, do us all a favor and pump the brakes on your psychotic Krisbian and Nonsten emotions. Keep in mind that when this settles, you won't be able to take back your irrational, damaging behavior.